Active Components of Placenta
Regarding Active Components of Placenta
What would happen if we were able to support our skin condition with the skin's own substances from outside?
Placenta consists of various substances. The placental substances get into the act of skin aging mainly by the way of substituting old skin components for "Young cells" and possessing powerful energy. When these active substances enter the interior of the body and interacting with the aging cells, they start the regenerating process of the older cells, which activate metabolism and give rise to self-healing power.
Active substances of placenta
- Amino acids: Leuicine, Lysine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Glycine, Alanine, Arginine.
Activated peptides: The amine acid combined with plural.
- Vitamins: Vitamin B1, B2, B4, B12, C, D, E, Niacin.
- Minerals: Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Zinc and Iron.
- Sugar: Glucose, Galactose, Polysaccharide and Glico protein.
- Enzymes: Acidic phosphatase and Spreading factor - more than hundred kinds.
- Nucleic acids: DNA, RNA.
- Various grown-up factors.
Various grown-up factors from placenta:
- HGF (Hepatocyte growth factor. Growth of hepatic parenchymal cells),
- NGF (Nerve cell growth factor. Growth of nerve cell Perception - Sympathetic ganglion cell),
- EGF (Epithelial cell growth factor. Growth of skin, lung, cornea, and tracheal epithelial cells),
- FGF (Fibroblast growth factor. Fibroblast, glia cell, vascular endothelial cells),
- CSF (Colony-forming stimulating factor. Growth of granular leukocyte, stem cells of macrophage),
- IGF (Insulin grown-up factor. Growth of chondrocytic and smooth muscle cells),
- TGF (Genetic transformation growth factor. Non-genetic transformation cells are converted into a genetic transformation cells reversibly).
- Cytokine: IL1, IL2
Fortunately, the progress in bio chemical science reached the stage where it is possible to make effective extracts of necessary substances from one source - placenta. Nowadays, when placenta as "the material of life" is a subject of the advanced science, we may say - the dreams of longevity and everlasting youth have got close to the reality.
Today placental cosmetics (skin care) are widely used for anti-aging therapy in the leading clinics and by beauticians worldwide. Placental cosmetics is offered as creams, lotions and masks also attracting ordinary consumers, who do not only care about their appearance but also keep track of new anti-aging products in the world of skin care and cosmetics.