Until further notice masks are mandatory for all who enter our office and in keeping with social distancing only one person is allowed to accompany you to your appointment.
COVID-19 Pandemic Guidelines 'Step by Step'
Step Alive Foot & Ankle Center = Emergency Care
Need emergency care for a foot or ankle injury?
The Step Alive Foot & Ankle Center provides an alternative to the emergency room or urgent care center. You can avoid unnecessary risk of exposure and help save hospital resources for critically ill patients by calling 419-423-1888 during office hours or speak to our after-hours communication center to schedule an emergency or urgent appointment including diabetic foot concerns and ingrown toenails. We offer digital X-rays, casting, fracture boots, and more.
Help emergency rooms save resources and lessen your own risk when you have your foot or ankle emergency treated at the Step Alive Foot & Ankle Center. We are here for you!
- In-office visits with fewer exposure risks for patients 60+ or the immunocompromised
- Side door entry to avoid the waiting area
- Easy to set up—just call us at 419-423-1888
- Specially cleaned & reserved treatment room
- Billed to insurance as a standard visit
- Request an Appointment
During this evolving pandemic our office will be open as much as possible during normal hours to service our patients. We can always be reached after-hours by our communication center for emergent cases.
Virtual Visits Available
The Step Alive Foot & Ankle Center has been approved to offer telephone and virtual visits with our provider thru Zoom Video Communications. Medicare and some private insurances cover these visits. We also offer cash pay options for $30, $60, and $100 depending on the length of the appointment. To use telehealth services, you must:
- Be an existing or new Step Alive Foot & Ankle Center patient. Our new patient forms are on-line!
- Have a mobile phone and email address
- Call the office to schedule this type of appointment at 419-423-1888